Ledger does not need to be introduced to cryptocurrency lovers. On the occasion of integration with Tron (TRX), a popular manufacturer of hardware wallets, organized a competition for his community. 100 lucky winners will be awarded with interesting prizes. To increase their chances of winning, participants can earn points for performing simple tasks on social media.
The competition runs from April 15 to 29.
Ledger TRX competition rules
To be able to win a free Ledger Nano X hardware wallet and up to $ 2,000 in TRX tokens, all you need is an email address and 2 minutes of free time.
ATTENTION! To earn points and get in the rankings, you need to register before embarking on an adventure with social media.
After registering you will be able to collect points that will increase your chances of receiving a prize. Below is a list of tasks with the amount of points you can receive after completing them.
List of possible rewards to get:
At the end of the competition, 100 winners will be randomly selected among the participants. Remember that the players with the most points will have a better chance of winning.
You must collect the minimum number of points to unlock the first three rewards:
1st prize: minimum 3000 points
2nd prize: minimum 2000 points
3rd prize: minimum 1000 points
4th prize: minimum 700 points
5. prize: minimum 500 points
For other prizes, each participant can win, regardless of the number of points.
The most important rules of the Ledger TRX competition
Below are a few other rules for this competition that should be considered for one to qualify:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Due to delivery restrictions, Ledger does not ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Crimea and Sebastopol.
- Providing an email address is required (the email will be used to inform the winners).
- Ledger and Tron Foundation employees and their families cannot join.
- You can enter the competition from only one email address.
A full list of terms and conditions can be found on the official website of the competition. The fun will last until April 29 until midnight PST.